Isn't it awesome?? I was so surprised when I got home yesterday and he was done with it.
Now, Liv is getting pretty artistic herself. We used the timer on our new camera to take a picture of all 3 of us and she was so delighted to know cameras could do this. However, knowing it can and making it actually perform the function are two very different things. Here are some great pics that came from her hitting the button to take a pic and then running as fast as she could to pose before the flash. It was so dang funny to watch.
And last but not least some cute pictures of Ry and Liv. How cute is my hubby in his suit FROM OUR WEDDING!!!!!
Oh I found one of me and Ry Liv took; told ya she's getting to be quite the photographer :)
6 comments:
I love it! It is very cool and pretty all at the same time.
Oh my goodness what a cute girl you have!! Those pictures are so fun! And I love that painting! Krikey! He is very talented!! (p.s. this is a bit random - but I'm done w/your books now, & i'm going to bring them back I promise! Sorry it's been so long!)
:)
I'm so happy to see some of Ryan's paintings. I'm so glad you're willing to share with us, they are beautiful! You guys look so great I'm happy to be your friend and hope we can all get together again one of these days!
first off, Ryan- you are awesome! What a talented man, I think your paintings are amazing and you look great by the way!
What a fun family picture. hmmm I wonder if mine does that! (am I talking about the camera or the family???)
The pics of liv taking her photo are so cute and she did a great job of taking one of the two of you!
Ryan's artwork looks so great! I can barely even do stick figures. And that Livvy is too funny!!
Livvy is a crack up! Ryan is an amazing artist, very cool paintings.
Post a Comment