1. He chose to marry me (just in case any one thought there was any financial persuasion involved).
2. He loves people.
3. He gives great hugs.
4. He took my challenge to read a book and has become addicted!!
5. He will watch stupid shows with me like "So You Think You Can Dance", "American Idol" & "Grey's Anatomy" (and pretend like he cares :) )
6. He knows sometimes I just need to cry
7. He admits he is as baby hungry as I am :)
8. He occasionally lets me pop a zit, even though he knows if I left it alone it would go away.
9. He tells me I'm beautiful when I have an ugly day.
10. He loves to have his back scratched
11. He explains politics to me.
12. He ALWAYS wears socks (except in the shower or a pool).
13. He does our laundry
14. He vacuums
15. He talks to our dog likes he's a baby

Isn't he so cute? I think he is just a couple months old here.
16. He snuggles our daughter whenever she wants
17. He has worked his butt off to loose weight, LITERALLY!!
18. He is cute and ever so handsome
19. He let's me tell him when he has things to work on
20. He won't let me go to bed angry
21. He knows me better than sometimes I think I know myself
22. He dances like a fool & isn't afraid to be silly
23. He often turns our lives into a musical
24. His laugh is intoxicating
25. He secretly likes romantic comedies as much as I do
26. He loves our daughter with all his heart
27. He puts the Lord first
28. He honors his priesthood
29. He helps me become a better me
30. He is a wonderful artist
Ryan, I love you. I don't think our Father in Heaven could have prepared anyone suited more perfectly to be my eternal companion. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
4 comments:
What a wonderful tribute. Happy birthday, Ryan! He sure is cute in that baby picture. :)
Ooooh! That is a great list! You got a great guy! I knew he was an amazing from day 1 so when we heard he was getting married to you I just knew that you would be equally amazing. We don't get to see you much but from what I feel whenever we come by, I would have to agree you two are perfect for each other!
Oh! What a sweet list! You guys are so cute!! Happy Birthday Ryan!!
Awww... happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. I will mark it on my calender. :) Love you guys! Thanks for being my friends..
Post a Comment