
I love the time during the day when I decide to write up a blog. The reason that I enjoy it so much is that it forces me to recollect the previous day and night. I love my job, my family, and my life; therefore, I am lucky enough to be blessed with many pleasant memories. I had fun last night with Natalie and Olivia. We think Natty has been suffering from an allergic reaction to her medication for fertility. She has been
suffering from a number of side effects that worried all of us enough that we told her to stop taking it. Olivia has been her typical sweet self. So fun to be around because to her life is one great big mystery to discover and she loves every bit of it. I still am working through some frustration I have had recently. I think I need to be a little more guarded about the things I count on from others. Other than that, my life has been blessed.

suffering from a number of side effects that worried all of us enough that we told her to stop taking it. Olivia has been her typical sweet self. So fun to be around because to her life is one great big mystery to discover and she loves every bit of it. I still am working through some frustration I have had recently. I think I need to be a little more guarded about the things I count on from others. Other than that, my life has been blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment