The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
101.6*…
After I got off of work yesterday I picked Olivia up from daycare and took her home with me. She felt very warm to me, and she was acting fussy all afternoon according to her daycare teachers. I took her temp and it was 101.5*. Was medicated her with Ibuprofen and I had my dad come over and assist me in giving her a blessing. Both helped and she had a much better evening; however, at bedtime her medicine had worn off and she again had a temp of 101.6*. This pattern went on all night long. She kept my poor wife up all night. We are going to have her go see a doctor on Friday @ 11:30 A.M. Other than that, things have been going all right. Natalie got some advice about getting more tolerant to her fertility pills that should help her start to feel better, and I will be getting a medication adjustment on Monday that will hopefully help as well. We are all blessed to have good treatment providers watching over us that really are informed, compassionate, and highly intelligent professionals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment