Anxiously Engaged in a Good Cause…

Yesterday was a very busy day. I felt like I was running all over the county. I guess it was just a busy workday. When I got home, Olivia and I had fun hanging out and goofing off while Natalie was at the Musettes. Brother Chris Raleigh came by and spent some time with us. He extended a calling to me as the Gospel Doctrine teacher that I accepted. I am excited to serve our Heavenly Father in any way I can. The remainder of the evening we all spent with each other watching some TV shows that we like. Natalie had a hard evening that culminated with her having a panic attack. Thankfully, her medicine was able to stop her anxiety.

1 comment:

stace said...

You will be a great Gospel Doctrine teacher Ry! Hang in their Nat, I'll be thinkin of you guys.