
Yesterday was a challenging day for all of us. Natalie did not feel particularly well and she put in a very long day because she went to the Capital Theater and we to see the play that was running there (a disappointment). Olivia and I spent the evening hanging out together. She had me watching her new favorite show Curious George twice last night. I left work early with a headache, and I had a very bad morning. I struggled all day with my emotions because I had felt hurt earlier in the day. I often get a headache when I get too wrapped up emotionally. I also had to get my blood drawn twice today and I hate that whole experience. Spending time with Olivia was healing for me, it always has been and I imagine it always will be. She and I did scripture study and she offered the prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment