Who's watching this child??

I may have to take back one of my better ideas. Olivia has started learning to read. I love watching her little mind work. To help her along the way I though it would be fun to make lables for some of the things in our house. We have little signs on the clock, wall, lamp, candle, curtains, window....you get the idea. Well, yesterday after finishing up conference Ry and I were watching 60 Minutes. Olivia went upstairs to play and neither of us bothered to go see what she was doing. After 30 minutes of silence this is what Ryan found.
When asked why she did this she let us know most of it was an accident. She also just wanted to lable her door so we would know she was in there. I don't know where she comes up with these things. So does anybody have a good cleaner for getting dry erase marker off the walls???

6 comments:

Scott Dimmick said...

Maybe try a Magic Eraser? Ben has recently started coloring all over everything. Fortunately it is crayon and not marker.

Keri said...

Oh, sweet girl! Yeah, I would try a magic eraser. However, I have found that dry erase markers don't aways clean up very well, but the magic eraser helps.

Heidi said...

If the magic eraser doesn't work I use hairspray at school. It works most of the time.

Sarah said...

I say magic eraser too. I've never tried it with a dry erase marker but it's worth a try. What a stinker. Well at least there's no confusion about what belongs to her. : )

Tasha said...

Well she has got the spelling of her name down! Magic eraser is what I suggest too & sometimes I use 409 & it works to get marker off of things or maybe try a combination of both! Good Luck let us now how it goes!

teriandbristol said...

Ha ha, it is funny... It is weird, Bristol always does his l's capitalized too. Silly kids, they should be friends.. so should we! I haven't seen you forever!!!!!