The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
A Jazzy Saturday
On Saturday Ryan, Brant and I went to the Jazz game. It was so much fun!! I know some of you were disappointed by the outcome, but Ryan has been a Lakers fan since he was little. He was so excited to watch Kobe play. And I will admit, I love watching Derick Fisher.
We had pretty good seats, 2nd row in the upper level. I still find it hilarious when people that far away from the court and bench yell at refs, players, coaches. Come on folks, do you really think they can hear you? Sorry these pictures aren't the best. I couldn't find my camera and had to use my phone.
Anyway, it was a good experience, up until we were leaving. As we were walking out a lot of Lakers fans were talking trash to other people, which is pretty normal for any sporting event. There was a group of people, all Lakers fans about in their early 20's, laughing and mocking everyone. Some dumb kid started getting into it and a girl stepped up and told him to back off. The next thing Ryan sees him punch her full on in the face. A bunch of people grabbed him and one had an EMT shirt on so we assumed he would get security. Unfortunately, right as we got outside this same kid approached this girl and her boyfriend again and was trying to fight. I have to admit I was terrified. I kept thinking one of them would pull a gun. Brant said he was going to step inside and find security, Ryan heard the Jazz fan's friends say he was a moron and they weren't going to pull him out of this, and soon these two guys are throwing bombs. However, the Jazz kid was pretty scrawny and shortly realized he was going to get his face bashed in and took off. Brant, Ry and I couldn't believe we had seen all of this. It was nuts!!!! None of us has never been able to understand why some people think their personal worth is so based in sporting events that all they do is watch. Can anyone explain?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow! What a fun game! Except for the fight! That is crazy!! That is like one of those things that you don't want to see- but when you're there you can't look away!! How crazy! I'm glad you guys had a good time, though! It's so fun to do stuff like that with your hubby, huh?!?
Post a Comment