On Saturday we woke up to a drizzling rain and got ready for the annual Rotary Easter Egg hunt.
With the Saturday egg hunting complete it was home to get some things done and then off to WICKED!!! It was absolutely fantastic.
Now on to Easter. Olivia awoke to find the Easter Bunny had left her Hungry, Hungry Hippos, a book, some Book of Mormon hero figurines, new play doh and treats. But best of all was to find Uncle Brant and got her a present at Wicked.
4 comments:
Sounds like you've had a really fun time lately. Wicked!...you're so lucky.
What a blast!! Do you remember the Easter egg hunt we always used to have at Granny's when we were kids?! :) I hope that we can take Scooter to the rotary hunt next year - I was sad we couldn't take him this year! I love the picture of Olivia in the hat from Wicked! What a cutie! :)
Sounds like a pretty awesome weekend! Lucky you!!! I love that our kids are weird! :) love you friend!
Looks like a fun Easter & that you had a great time at wicked! Love that Liv fell asleep under the desk! Yeah girls are FUN & Dave is a great girl dad so I guess we are set! Hopefully Liv is right & you guys will have a little one too soon! This third one took us longer than our first two by FAR! Good Luck!
Post a Comment