Thanks for all the great suggestions. Just to inform everyone Heidi Dimmick's idea was the key. Who knew hairspray could be so great!!!! It did take a little paint of the dresser drawers, but they are antiqued anyway. The funniest part of the whole thing was Olivia was furious that I had taken her name off all her things. She is too funny.
Oh, and just in case you don't read my count downs ONLY 2 DAYS TIL WICKED!!!!!!!! My excitement is hardly contained!!!
6 comments:
PLEASE, TAKE ME WITH YOU TO WICKED...I'M SO JEALOUS!!
Maybe you should take me with you for such a good suggestion?
Oh good - I'm glad it came off! :) Have a great time at Wicked!! Have you read that book?! I haven't - but wondered if it was good! :)
I'm glad Heidi's suggestion worked for you. She uses hairspray in her classroom when kids draw on things with her dry erase marker.
I took Heidi to Chicago last year to see Wicked and it was so great. We tried to get tickets in December, but the stinking site was so stinking slow we never got past Add to Cart. :(
Don't read the book. The play is not like the book. The book has somewhat pornographic material in it and I don't recommend it.
I'm glad everything worked out for you!
So glad you got it off! Lucky bum you get to go to wicked! I'm so jealous! Have fun!
Post a Comment