

Yep, these top two pictures pretty much describe our weekend. I had a bad headache and just felt nauseated every day. Liv was running a fever off and on. Ry just felt "off". We think Winston is just lazy regardless of time or day of the week.
Somtimes it just feels so nice to have a lazy couple of days. We watched a lot of basketball and even let Liv sneak a Batman or Scooby Doo episode in now and then. She is gettin pretty into the basketball tourney. After the first round I am proud to annouce we were tied and after the 2nd round even prouder to announce I was winning....at one point. However, I am pretty sure I am going to start falling behind.
So there is our big update for the weekend....we were lazy :)

Oh, here is Liv wearing her daddy's vintage Air Jordans. He had these when he was about 10 or so and had to give them up to a cousin. He was so excited when he found them and wears them all the time. I guess getting shoes back that your mom gave away is very theraputic :)
4 comments:
Oh it is SO nice to have lazy days sometimes! I'm sorry you guys weren't feeling better though- so you could enjoy your relaxation. That's great that you're winning in the basketball tournament - right now Ryan is 4 points ahead of me... I think! Awww man! ha ha! Oh- I was going to tell you - I have this stuff that has seriously worked wonders for me when I have a migraine! I still have some - and it's just a natural/herbal thing- so if you wanna try some, let me know! :)
p.s. What are you reading right now!?
Sometimes you just need weekends like that...they're good for the soul. I'm hoping that we get one really soon!!! I hope that you guys get feeling better soon.
Sounds like a fun weekend.:)
Some days it just feels so GOOD to be lazy! Maybe there is a lazy bug going around, b/c I for sure have just felt like sitting on the couch & watching cartoons with my kiddos!
Post a Comment