After Olivia had attempted to sit on my lap for about 20 minutes while I have been working I asked if she was sleepy. She most adamantly replied she was not at all tired and just wanted to sit with me. I asked her to wait for a few minutes while I finished a couple of things. Once finished I thought she had gone upstairs in my office to watch a show. However, Grandpa Doug was smiling at something I wasn't seeing over the desk I was sitting at.

Next time she tries to cuddle in the middle of the day I will know she really is tired. Her cute little snore is currently drifting up to me :)
After looking at the camera I fould some pictures I didn't know where there and had forgot to post.

Miss Olivia in her new Easter dress from Grandma Jan, complete with new shoes. Thanks Grandma.

I have not yet figured out why she can't take pictures without having one where she is making a face. If it isn't just the right funny face when she views the picture we always have to take another.

She also thinks it is great fun to take pictures of ourselves. I love this little girl more than anything. I love spending most of my day with her, although sometimes it is hard to get much work done. It is so fun to watch her play pretend and drift into her world of magical imagination. Yesterday Ryan took her to Funfinity while I tried to sleep away some anxiety. She was excited and amazed to let me know she had been to Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and insists we go there on our way to Grandma Jan's Easter party.

How could anyone not love those big brown eyes and that little smile. She is the light of our lives. She has also started praying that she will be able to carry her baby sister careful once she is out of mom's tummy. I have told her that a baby would have to be in mom's tummy first, but she let me know it will be soon. I hope and pray she is more spiritually in touch than I am. :)
4 comments:
Natalie-
I would listen to her about the baby. Ben had started to bug me that his sister wanted to come. Then Scott and I decided to try for her. Ben told us that the baby was in my tummy and started telling the neighbors. I argued with him for a week until finally I took the test and I was pregnant. I just think that sometimes they are closer to the spirit and are given knowledge before we are. I hope she's right too!!
Thanks Heidi! I hear story like that all the time. She is so excited. She has even cleaned her dolls out of their beds because she says her baby will need a good place to sleep in her room :)
Oh my, Olivia is too precious! I love her Easter outfit..so cute!.
What a sweet little girl! Oh- I love that she is praying that she will be able to carry her little sister! Does it get any sweeter than that?! I love her Easter dress too! What a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment