Today, I was going loading pictures from my mom's camera onto the computer and found this adorable picture of Livvy with Grandpa Doug. This was taken at the rodeo last July. It made me so excited to have summer here with all the fun activities.

This picture is at Kennedy Space Center last August while we were in Cape Canaveral for the Window World Family Reunion meeting. That is the launch pad way off in the distance. This was my second trip to KSC, but I appreciated it much more this second time.
2 comments:
Hey Natalie,
It's Segi..your old neighbor from across the street. I finally took your advice and started a blog. I then had to find you so here you are. I can't believe how big Olivia is getting. She is so stinkin cute! How are you and your family? It is so good to be able to keep intouch with your family. well I will talk to you later.
by the way I added you as my blogging buddy
Post a Comment