Just ONE

Liv found the box of puzzles the other night. They weren't necessarily "hidden", nor was playing with them encourage. After helping her get the box open (it's really more of a large tupperware container) I gave one, very specific instruction, only ONE puzzle out at a time. Liv agreed to this arrangement and I went down to make dinner. Just as we were getting ready to eat Ry said he would go upstairs and get Liv.

As you can see the one puzzle rule was not followed. I didn't have a wide enough lens to capture all the glory of puzzle pieces strewn from one side of the room to the other. She thought it was a great fun to have all the pieces and try and figure out what board they went with. For an extra silly moment she said I should take her picture with her looking away. She thought it would be so funny, and when I showed her, she just laughed and laughed.

No comments: