Down on the Farm

Livvy watching the sheep eat the "grass not hay"
Last night Liv and I rode down to Grandma Mary's house to see the lambs and horses. I think one day I better just drop her off so Larry and Justin can put her energy to their use. She was so excited about all the animals, wanting to see everything over and over. Her favorite, however, was Jesse, Justin's sheepdog. She just talked and talked to her. When it was time to go home she ran and kissed her through the fence and asked if she wanted to play again tomorrow. I guess we better make more trips down to the farm since she slept very well after running all over.

Livvy & Grandma Mary feeding some of the sheep.
Little lambs. We tried to get Liv to pet them, but she was not interested.

Justin's newest puppy, Livvy Lou. She wanted to try out being Jesse's neighbor. We asked her if she wanted a blanket to spend the night, but the idea didn't sound to great to her.
Giving Jesse a little TLC.

I am so grateful for all the people Liv has in her life who show her so much love. Grandma Mary we love you so much. Thank you for adopting us and letting us be part of your family. Larry and Justin thank you for letting Liv run wild and have access to more fun than any little girl could dream of. When she decides to be a little cowgirl I know where to send her :) WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

1 comment:

Troy and Segi said...

So I am totally inspired to read Fable Haven. It's something that is right up my alley.
Every Sunday Teni asks if Olivia will be in nursery. He totally misses her. I am so glad you responded to my message it's great to hear from you. well Olivia is still cute as a button and I am sure she had a blast at the farm.
Talk to you later