Fun times with Livvy Lou

Okay, Olivia has reached a whole new level of funny. She has started telling knock-knock jokes. No, they do not make any sense. Yes, she will keep saying them as long as you keep replying with a who's there? Aside from the jokes she occasionally says things and all I can think is, "Where did that come from?" The following are a few of those moments.
As we are getting off the Springville exit:
Olivia: This is where Jenny lives.
Mom: It is. Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Doug live here too.
Olivia: You have got to be kidding me.
Mom: (laughing) I'm not. I promise.
After a trip to the Distribution Center:
Olivia: Mom, look at these pictures I got at the Jesus store.
While being tickled, or about anything her father does:
Olivia: Okay, okay. That's enough.
Watching NCAA Championship Game:
Dad: That was a terrible call.
Olivia: Aw come on guys! Get it right!
Here are a couple examples of her side splitting knock knock jokes.
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Red!
Red who?
Apple, ha ha ha ha ha
Knock Knock!
Who's There?
Orange!
Orange who?
DORA! HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: