Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow…

We enjoyed our evening last night as we had the opportunity to watch our shows and get lots of desperately needed rest. I was really tired and Olivia was fussy and not cooperating about being ready to go to bed; however, I had her give me a hug and I told her that I was really tired and needed to go to bed and asked her if she would help me get ready for bed by going to bed herself. She was so sweet when she looked at me and simple said that she was ready for bed. It was a little tender mercy from the Lord, but to see it work through the charity within my little angel about broke my heart with gratitude toward my Heavenly Father. I am so lucky to have her in my life. She is the sweetest little girl in the world. She really does love everyone in her world. I sometimes wonder what conditions exist in the world that lead us to lose the hope and amazement possessed by little children. How many times do we have to be put down before we stop believing we can become anything we want to become, or we love ourselves without reservation or qualification? My wife predicted that the snow would come and come and come which it did. Accordingly, she was wise enough to park in the garage. I was thankful for her foresight and patience with me throughout yesterday.

No comments: