The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
Another weekend in paradise.
I had a four-day weekend planned out in my head so perfectly. It involved lots of fun activities and family time along with a chance to see one of my dear friends marry the man she loves for time and all eternity in the temple; however, the best made plans can often be laid to waste by circumstance. I ended up having one of the dreariest and depressing weekend that can best be summarized by saying this was a weekend that left us all with more tears than smiles and more worries than relaxation. I am sitting here at work on Wednesday thinking about my mom and her heart and hoping that her next appointment with her cardiologist goes well. I am excited because Kendra gets back tomorrow and I look forward to talking to her to congratulate her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment