Fun Family Friends…

Last night we had a great time with a visit from two of our favorite friends over for a visit. Mary and Doug Butts came by to see us and chat for a while. I love having them over, or spending an evening with them. I have known Mary for a couple of years through working with her at Vantage Point and now at WATCH/WRC. She is one of the most complete people I have ever met. She is so kind and warm to everyone she meets. She and I have always felt like old friends who took a long time to meet each other. Over the last year I have been able to meet Doug, her husband, and grown to respect him a great deal. He is so funny and kind and spiritual. I love to talk with him and always feel like I learn from him through our talks. Natalie loves them as well as I do which makes it even more appealing to share time with them when they are free. Olivia was in a great mood last night. She was funny and hyper and in a goofy mood. She struggled going to bed and we let her sleep with us, I angered her by continually snoring and waking her up, but she went back into her own room and went to sleep.

No comments: