Quick Update...in pictures

Happy UEA all my Utah friends! This will be a most short and quick update. For those wondering, the perms have not yet taken place. We spent last Saturday helping Ry's fam make home made grape juice, most delicious. It is also going to cost a little more than I thought so we need to hold off.

Here is a quick synapsis of the following pictures. We have been playing with blocks quite a bit (every night since conference) making wonderful buildings, robots and hats. I am starting a new blanket for Liv featuring Olivia the Pig. Ry did an awesome new painting. For FHE the Monday before conference we played 1st Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve memory. Liv is great at it and can kick my butt. I'm glad my memory gene has been passed on. She loves to find the 1st presidency and let's you know if you pick one that you need to choose again because "those are her guys".

A rough outline of what the blanket will look like

Isn't this pretty? My hubby is such a good painter!!

Our new dishwasher

Winston pleading for help

Block Fun


Notice I am the only one who could balance it on my head. Yay I have a stupid human trick!!!




The belly scratch (this went on for 20 minutes. His eyes were closed the whole time as though he were in complete bliss.)

New PJ's

Conference coloring fun after a yummy scone breakfast at Granny K's. Hey, who is that skinny man in the background??? IT'S RYAN!!! Don't ya love Liv's hat? I was sick in bed and she dressed herself.

FHE fun with Memory and Brownies


4 comments:

Amber Miyake said...

I love that you can balance those blocks on your head! Way to go! These pictures are so cute! That is awesome that Livvy can remember the First Presidency & the 12! :)
How fun!

Amber Miyake said...

P.S. Your quilt is going to be so cute! & that painting by Ryan is Amazing! Krikey, I wish I could draw!!

Sarah said...

What a cute quilt. Is Olivia excited that it's an "Olivia" quilt? I love the painting. I also really loved the painting that was out the last time we dropped by. Ryan is way good.

Look like you guys had lots of fun!

teriandbristol said...

Wow! Look at all that fun stuff...