7 Weird/Interesting/Quirky Things about me or whomever I choose to post them about

Okay, Sarah in all her greatness tagged me. So I'm sitting here thinking of 7 strange things about me or Ryan. I guess I will have to decide which one of us is more strange :)

1. I enjoy many fruits non-ripe, nice and green. My top favorites of plums and apricots. I think I just enjoy sourness. I also eat lemons, limes, and rhubarb with salt. Ooo, my mouth is watering!!

2. I come from a family with a strange curse for killing American Eskimo dogs off at a fairly high rate. We have had several of these dogs. Death has occurred in the following ways: buried by a snow plow, poisoned by the neighbor, hit by various cars and scraped off the road by neighbors while my mother is doing nails in the house and bawling, ran over while laying in the gutter....I'm sure there are other ways I'm unaware of.

3. I'm married to a man with an intense sock fetish, seriously. I don't know another person alive who, if just given socks for any occasion would be happy, but I found him.

4. I watch College Game Day and Sports Center even when my hubby isn't around.

5. The longest I have ever been away from my husband and child is 3 nights and I called them at least 4 times every day while I was gone.

6. As a child I suffered from extreme homesickness. My granny lived just around the corner from my house and when I would sleepover I would wait for everyone to fall asleep and walk home.

7. I have an unhealthy love of popping zits and plucking my eyebrows. :)

Guess only one of these strange things wasn't about me!!

I tag Brandi, Teri, Heidi (who won't do this), Kristen, Segi!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

We are kindred spirits. Just thinking about vacuum lines makes me want to vacuum right now. : )

Interesting about the unripe fruit. I'll have to try it that way. Although I do have to say I like my bananas with a little green. Once it's gone I don't care for them too much anymore.

Too funny about the socks. Are they specific kinds of socks or just anything?

teriandbristol said...

Boy, you are weird. :) i never knew Ryan had a thing for socks. Hmm...

Stephanie said...

YOU are one WEIRD person!!!! hahaha just kidding! I loved this post about you!!!!!

It is so fun to to know you and even more fun that I get to learn some of the quirks that make you so much more interesting all in one shot!

Amber Miyake said...

Wow! Quirkiness (is that even a word?!) must run in your family, ha ha! I love how you put on there about being homesick! I can still remember how freaked out Gran was when we woke up and you were gone! We have great childhood memories, huh?! :)