As for us....we are doing well. Liv is loving the longer daylight hours and the slightly warmer weather. She seems to grow and mature too fast for my taste and yet at the same time each day it is so fun to see her grow. Our family is planning a Disney World trip next fall and I have become obsessed with looking at airlines, car rentals, and pictures of the place we are staying. Ry is doing very well. He is back at work and melting away. We really hope this is the year we will add to our little family so please keep us in your prayers! And even though I don't have great pictures to add I will add a fantastic variety of Livvy Photographer Extraordinaire snapshots for your viewing amazement! ( Please appreciate them, I had to go out in the cold wind to get the cord for the phone!) Okay the pics aren't attached to this post....see below.
The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
This Blog is not forgotten!!!
Okay, in my boredom at work I decided maybe I should see when the last time I blogged was. OH MY.......I do have a very, readily available excuse. I was planning on updating said blog with great pictures taken at the newly refinished Llewellyn residence Christmas party when my memory card decided it no longer worked. It was a strange experience. One minute I am looking at all the great pictures on my camera, the next the computer is saying it can't read the memory card and the next the camera is also saying the memory card is no good. What happened on the way from the camera to the computer is any one's guess. So here and now I promise to be a more active blogger, even if I have no pictures to add.
As for us....we are doing well. Liv is loving the longer daylight hours and the slightly warmer weather. She seems to grow and mature too fast for my taste and yet at the same time each day it is so fun to see her grow. Our family is planning a Disney World trip next fall and I have become obsessed with looking at airlines, car rentals, and pictures of the place we are staying. Ry is doing very well. He is back at work and melting away. We really hope this is the year we will add to our little family so please keep us in your prayers! And even though I don't have great pictures to add I will add a fantastic variety of Livvy Photographer Extraordinaire snapshots for your viewing amazement! ( Please appreciate them, I had to go out in the cold wind to get the cord for the phone!) Okay the pics aren't attached to this post....see below.
As for us....we are doing well. Liv is loving the longer daylight hours and the slightly warmer weather. She seems to grow and mature too fast for my taste and yet at the same time each day it is so fun to see her grow. Our family is planning a Disney World trip next fall and I have become obsessed with looking at airlines, car rentals, and pictures of the place we are staying. Ry is doing very well. He is back at work and melting away. We really hope this is the year we will add to our little family so please keep us in your prayers! And even though I don't have great pictures to add I will add a fantastic variety of Livvy Photographer Extraordinaire snapshots for your viewing amazement! ( Please appreciate them, I had to go out in the cold wind to get the cord for the phone!) Okay the pics aren't attached to this post....see below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment