Happy 5th!!!!


Holy cow, I can hardly believe today is our 5th anniversary. I think the saying is completely right...time flies when you're having fun. As I think about the last 5 years there are so many awesome and wonderful things we have done together. But the most important of all those things is that each day I love my best friend more and more. Ryan, I am so overjoyed with the wonderful life you have made for us. We have a beautiful and precious daughter. We have a home filled with the spirit and love. We have a friendship and love that is unweilding. I always know that, as President Hinkley said, you "are anxiously concerned for my well being." You are so much to me. My shoulder to cry on, my snuggle friend, my car duet partner, my ever patient teacher, my foot massager,my teddy bear, my very own live in therapist, the only person who laughs at my very unfuny jokes, the love of my life, and my eternal companion. I cherish every moment we spend together. I love you.
Love, Natty

No comments: