The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
Livvy Livvy Lou, I Love You
I was able to spend the day with Olivia yesterday because she has had a fever and we wanted to make sure that she was all right. She enjoyed her day at home by turning her engine on and failing to turn it off. We had fun together. She was in the mood to play the piano and sing me, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. She did help pick up when she was asked to. We are so lucky to have such a little girl who is so full of love and obedience. Before dinner last night, Olivia said her first prayer all by herself. Natalie and I both just melted. We are planning to do the yard this weekend and then going to our nephew Riley’s birthday party on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment