A Little Mermaid…

Anyone who is a parent can verify that our children get on stints where they love a character in a show or movie. Olivia is no exception. She has and still does love Elmo, Cookie Monster, Dora, Boots, Curious George, Wallace and Gromit, Captain Jack, Harry Potter, and many others; however, her new one is Ariel from The Little Mermaid. She almost came unglued when I showed her that we had purchased the movie for her. It was almost too much for her to handle, but after regrouping (in about 2 seconds) she pleaded with us to watch it for Family Home Evening. We allowed it and even let her tell us that Ariel was on the screen each and every time she came on a new scene. As we sat there watching this movie, I could not help but realize how blessed Natalie and I were to have this angelic, sweet, beautiful, obedient little girl. She is so full of life and reenergizes us whenever we spend time with her.

No comments: