The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
American I”dull”...
We decided to watch American Idol last night and it was pretty lame. We had fun making fun of the contestants for their average performances, and we enjoyed watching Olivia dance to the songs throughout the night. She was a ball of fun again last evening. She was even willing to eat dinner last night, and she is a very picky eater. We got the tremendous news yesterday that Jenny was approved for Medicaid. We were thrilled for her, and know that it was a blessing from our Heavenly Father. When I tried to explain to Olivia that Jenny now had coverage to go to see a doctor if she got sick, she asked me why that made me happy. It took me a second to realize that from her perspective, seeing a doctor is not a reward but torture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment