The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
The Tide May Be Turning...
Last night was a good evening for us. Olivia went to the doctor again and he said that she was sounding better. The Heavens have opened up and she is being showered with blessings. We know that the medicine has helped treat her pneumonia very well; however, we also know and have a firm testimony regarding the results of her receiving two priesthood blessings. I know that she was healed from on high. Natalie had picked up and rearranged our home. It looks very well done. I noticed that she was extremely sore and tired from all the work, and I thought to myself that this side of her is entirely full of charity, one of the three great Christian virtues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment