The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
A Long Weekend…
After going to see Dr Yeates (with Dr. House’s bedside manners) to check on Olivia’s asthma, we were told that she will suffer from asthma. He gave her some medicines. We had a fun day on Natalie’s birthday and went and saw A Night at the Museum, and that was a great clean movie. It is always great to celebrate the day my favorite person in the world was born. Sunday, however, was a rollercoaster of a day. I taught my lesson and felt that it went well. I also found out that I have a team teacher, so I only have to teach every other week. That is wonderful. We went to my parents house and had a great evening with great conversation. The night turned bad at two thirty in the morning for us when Olivia woke up with a fever of 103.7 (f). We rushed her to the emergency room and they got her in and the doctor listened to her and instantly told us that she had pneumonia. He did not feel that she needed to be admitted at this time and gave us medicine to get her better and instructions for how to better control the fever. Nervously, we took her home and will take turns watching her and forcing liquids down her because he said they will be as important as the medicine. We have given her a blessing and that provides some comfort, but my heart is still very heavy as I type this note.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment