No Doctors Today... :)

This was the first day of the week that we have not had to have Olivia in to see the doctor. She will go back tomorrow to get another IM shot full of antibiotics. Her fever has been staying down for a day and a half now, and what a wonderful blessing this is. We have been able to see the fulfillment of the blessing she received for her healing. Heavenly Father has granted our desires and this whole experience has made my love for my Spiritual Father grow even deeper. I felt his comfort with me throughout this very scary experience. I am also grateful that both families have been willing and able to help her in any way possible. Her grandmother Kathy was soooo helpful and sacrificed a lot for us at this time. I love my mother in law very much.

No comments: