
Yesterday was a very challenging day. After a tough work shift in which lots of my clients were struggling to do well, I spent the evening with Olivia because Natalie was at an opening social for the musical group she sings with, The Mussettes. Livvy and I spent our time talking and playing tag and other games. We cleaned up and started some reading time together. We read My Turn On Earth. She liked it and I had a picture of Jesus and we talked about how much He loves us. I told her that she had just started her turn on earth. We also saw an amazing windstorm. It blew over a portable basketball standard and pushed it down the street. We just stood by the window in shock. Apparently the storm continued to pummel through Spanish Fork and over half of the city lost its power. It took the city over two hours to get the power back up. We had to go to Window World to get a flashlight because Olivia was getting scared. We accommodated her needs because she was saying she was afraid even though we had her in our arms. It was quite a night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment