
August 26th-27th, 2006
We had a wonderful weekend. It was full of family activities in addition to many household projects. Olivia did a great job at church on Sunday of being obedient, and being respectful of Jesus Christ, her Savior. It is so rewarding to see her grow and learn new words and increase in her abilities. She is pronouncing words so much more clearly. Natalie and I had the chance to go to dinner with our good friends Russell and the soon to be Mrs. Katie MacKay. We then went to our house and watched a movie. It was a great evening for all of us. I taught the lesson in Elders Quroum on the need for missionary work. Natalie and I plan to make our home a more gospel centered home full of missionary moments. We know that the more we live and share the gospel of Jesus Christ, the greater happiness we experience in our family life. We know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church restored to the earth again.
No comments:
Post a Comment