A couple of Saturdays ago we decided to go up the canyon for dinner and some s'mores. It was so much fun. We went to the Spanish Fork River Park. It is such a nice little campground and we are excited to go camping there in a couple of weeks.

Ryan and Liv were a little impatient for me to get the fire really going and started roasting their hot dogs over very small flames.

But I have learned from the best (my granny and my great aunt Judy) how to properly build a fire. It just takes some dry wood and a little dragon breath :)

For who knows what reason Liv felt it was important to pose with the s'mores ingredients. She never would try one. She just ate all the parts separate. She is CRAZY for missing out!!!


Here we are just hanging around. Liv wanted us to go on all kinds of adventure walks. One of us stayed by the fire (and my cooking tinfoil dinner that was super yummy) and the other would go walk with her.

Here is just a shot from where we were eating. I tried to get in more of the park, but the camera died (sorry Amber). But it is super nice. The bathrooms were the cleanest I have ever been in for a campground and they don't have drop pots!!! YAHOO!!! We will definantly be camping here a lot!!!!

And last but not least, Liv getting water to help put the fire out. She liked watching all the steam and the ashes turn white. YAY for camping and the outdoors in general!!!!!

5 comments:
Looks like fun! I never knew you carried a dragon in with your camping stuff! No wonder I don't like to camp, I don't have one! :) Hee hee! Love you!
how fun!!!we've been dying to go camping but our little one has been sick. We will definitly have to check out this spot.Looks fun
Now I want to go to the canyon and make smores!
Oh yay - this spot looks like a lot of fun! Yay - let's go camping! ("The other day...the other day... I met a bear..." Sorry, I couldn't resist reminiscing about our old camping songs!!). I love how Livvy posed with the s'mores ingredients - and then ate them separately! She'll have to try one in the future to see what she's missing out on! :)
We love camping & roasting hot dogs & marshmellows! We haven't been in forever & always seem to go in Utah so it makes me miss UTAH!! Looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun things! We finally got moved & have the internet again, so hopefully I can get caught back up on life!
Post a Comment