Middle: Katelyn, Brandi, Aimee
Back: Erica, Aubrey, Lindsay, Me
Not Pictured : Heidi :(
We have lovingly titled our group Tortises and Hares :)
Thanks for sticking with me the whole time Amber!!!!
After the 5k I made my first little batch of freezer jam. It is super yummy!!! And I was surprised at how easy it was. I am going to tackle salsa and peaches in the fall.
A couple Saturdays ago, since it was awesome weather, Ry and Olivia took to the front yard for a little soccer match. Aren't they cute? Olivia loves playing with her daddy. Also on this same day we drew a hopscotch on the driveway and Winston decided it looked like a good place to roll. He had just had a bath the day before, but I still found his new skunk stripes funny.
5 comments:
Hey Nat! I'm so glad your jam turned out yummy! Way to go! Thanks again for inviting us to do the 5k - we are really excited for the next one! Who knew that could be so much fun?! It looks like Ry & Livvy are having lots of fun outside! Hopefully we'll be able to play outside all the time now, and we won't have any more snow! :)
Hey Natalie,
So all i have to say is what a small world. It looks like you know Kateylnn. She just married my brother and I just recently met Amber. I know this is out of the blue but how is your schooling doing?
You're not imagining things...I know the noise was going at 6:30 this morning when Jenna woke up. I sure hope they will be finished soon!!
Oh, and I requested Sydney get afternoon kindergarten. What about Olivia?
Hey, I sure hope you made some jam for me!!!! Bristol likes me to draw hopscotch for him too. It took me a while to remember how... :)
Post a Comment