This conversation happened last night at bedtime. I wish I had it recorded so you could hear Liv actually say this, it was too funny.
Ry: Squawker (Liv's nickname from dad) what are you doing?
Liv: I'm just sick and I'm tired and I have a low voice (low sounded like dow because her nose was stuffy). I choked on my water and now I'm just sick and tired and have low voice.
Ry: Huh?
Me: She has no voice dad.
Ry: How come you don't have a voice babe?
Liv: I said I have a LOW voice, LOW. Can you say that dad, LOW??
Ry: Oh.....sorry??
I was laughing so hard and glad that I was not the one putting this very tired, very sick, low voiced girl to bed.
2 comments:
That is sooo CUTE! Kids always say the cutest things that make us all laugh! Kids are GREAT!!!
Olivia is definitely a diva!!! She cracks me up
Post a Comment