Fun Lists

List 10 products that you use most
days that you LOVE.
In no particular order.

1. White out
2. Crayola twister crayons
3. Garnier Fructos hair spray
4. no tangle piggy tail holders
5. Stephen's Dulche De Leche Caramel Hot Cocoa
6. Window World windows with Low E & Argon (yep I know it's biased since I work there, but it is wonderful to have such great windows surrounding my desk at work and in my home to keep out the cold!!!)
7. Ice melt
8. Hershey's chocolate syrup
9. Scentsy - Love not having to worry about leaving candles burning
10. Charmin TP, I mean there is nothing better than good TP, know what I mean.

List 10 inventions you
are so glad exist..

1. Remote controls
2. Blow dryers
3. Dishwashers
4. iPods
5. Treadmills
6. V. Tech systems and games
7. Space heaters ( I know this contradicts the Low E in the windows, but when you have a fever every degree counts!!!)
8. Cell phones
9.Baggies & Tupperware
10. Medication - I would not have survived with Penicillin alone!!!!!!

So what are you grateful for and what do you use most?? Let me know :)

No comments: