The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
Unexpected Twist in the Evening...
I am sometimes afforded free time at my work in the morning in particular. I was reflecting upon the events of last night, and some of things I can learn from those events. I have been working out very intensively to try to get back into shape, and yes I know that round is a shape as well, and my legs are very sensitive right now due to working out by jogging farther than I should have. Olivia was crawling in between the sofa and my footrest. She stood up and tried to use my calves and shins as a bar to show me that she can hold herselt up, but, she failied to realize how much it would hurt. As she put all of her weight on my legs they gave out and I let out a cried out in pain. This scared her and she was upset she hurt me. She withdrew from us and refused to talk, and Natalie and I though she was doing this for attention and even tried to put her on timeout. Eventually, we were able to get her to talk to us, and we held a family counsel and worked out everything together. I believe we each needed to learn to be more patient with one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment