KETCHUP TIME......

I have had a hard time getting to this since I came back from my Window World meetings. There has just been a lot to do around work. I even had some really cute pictures to add off of my new iPhone I won, but alas, I have forgotten to bring my port for it, so those will have to come later. Well, there is nothing left to do but KETCHUP!!!!

Livvy has been a little under the weather this week. The runs have got her in a bad way. However, I think she is pulling out of it, which would be the best news for us because she is going through pullups like it is nobody's business. She as been extra funny this weekend. She was chasing the dog around the front room yelling "I love you so much Winston!! Slow DOWN!!" as he tried to keep her from tackling him with hugs. She also has a new thing where she will beg for a binki by rubbing her eyes and telling you how tired she is so she must really need one!! On Sunday she found one on the table threw it into her mouth, ran for the Dora couch, grabbed her trusty elephant, Susy, and pulled her blanket over her head. At first Ryan and I didn't know what she was doing, that was until we heard the fake snores. What a goof!!! And since this blog is entitled Ketchup time just thought we would let everyone know she still wants to eat EVERYTHING with ketchup!!!

Ry has changed his work schedule back to five 8 hour shifts instead of four 10's. He is really excited. We also ordered him an early birthday present, an iPod. Needless to say he is still working hard and still loves his job, which is great.

I am desparately searching for someone to help run our office in Murray. If anyone knows of someone who has computer and phone skills and can make at least a 2 year commitment.....SEND THEM MY WAY!!! Of course, ole Kathy will make the final decision, but I would really like to get someone trained!!!!!!!!!

Well, that is us in a nutshell. We are going to be putting in sprinklers and more grass this month, and that will all be scheduled around BYU games. Anyone who wants to help will get free lunch!!!! Okay, that's all for now. Time to get back to work!!!!

1 comment:

Heiderhead said...

Hey, I just sent an email to a friend in SL who might be interested in working for ya. If she responds in the positive I'll give her your info.
Oh and I'll call ya later for an exercise pep talk. :)