Ryan and I had SO much fun when we went to the BYU vs Florida State football game!! I think it was Ryan's dream come true, and I have to admit I loved it too. The people around us probably thought we were nuts since we cheered for both teams (so great cheering both ways because you don't really care who wins), and we did get some pretty dirty looks for doing the chop whenever FSU played well, but we didn't care!!! There were SO many FSU fans. We were really surprised at how many of them were actually from Tallahassee. We had so much fun we are contemplating going to Florida next year when BYU plays there. It was seriously the most fun I have had a football game. Of course, the huge grin on Ryan's face made it all the better!!!!
Here we are (just in case you wondered)
This was right before half time. The guy with the sunglasses had a bench pass and became Ry's friend. We think he was a recruit. Super nice guy!!
We saw these ladies after the game and I HAD to take a picture!!! I love the funeral potatoes sign. (I know this is an awful picture!)
Could he be any happier??
The legend himself....Coach Bobby Bowden. Ryan gave his all time favorite coach high 5.
TOUCH DOWN NOLES!!!
These boys are BIG!!
Giving all the players 5 and cheering
It was like Christmas :)
The quarter back....Christian Ponder (hence the Search Ponder & Pray sign above)
This was pregame as they were going to warm up....can you say ripped!!!! These guys were HUGE!!!
And last but not least the most annoying human being I have ever encountered!! The guy in the BYU garb was so rude to the FSU fans. They would try to make polite conversation and he would just make sarcastic rude comments back. I was so embarrassed to even say I was from Utah with him standing there. I have no idea what possesses people to think it's good sportsmanship to stand at the other teams locker room and taunt them. What joke!!!! But we completely forgot about him as soon as we got to our seats and got to cheer on the team!! And we learned the fight cheer
Here we are (just in case you wondered)
This was right before half time. The guy with the sunglasses had a bench pass and became Ry's friend. We think he was a recruit. Super nice guy!!
We saw these ladies after the game and I HAD to take a picture!!! I love the funeral potatoes sign. (I know this is an awful picture!)
Could he be any happier??
The legend himself....Coach Bobby Bowden. Ryan gave his all time favorite coach high 5.
TOUCH DOWN NOLES!!!
These boys are BIG!!
Giving all the players 5 and cheering
It was like Christmas :)
The quarter back....Christian Ponder (hence the Search Ponder & Pray sign above)
This was pregame as they were going to warm up....can you say ripped!!!! These guys were HUGE!!!
And last but not least the most annoying human being I have ever encountered!! The guy in the BYU garb was so rude to the FSU fans. They would try to make polite conversation and he would just make sarcastic rude comments back. I was so embarrassed to even say I was from Utah with him standing there. I have no idea what possesses people to think it's good sportsmanship to stand at the other teams locker room and taunt them. What joke!!!! But we completely forgot about him as soon as we got to our seats and got to cheer on the team!! And we learned the fight cheer F-L-O-R-I-D-A-S-T-A-T-E- Florida State Florida State Florida State WOOOO!!! So thanks so all the Noles fans who were there. You made our experience 100% more fun than it would have been without you!!!
1 comment:
How fun!!! So is Florida Ryan's fave team?
Post a Comment