CrAzY hAiR DaY

Livvy Lou had crazy hair day last week when they were learning the letter H. So this is the marvelous do we came up with.
I thought she looked like a Who from Whoville. She was a little upset because she wanted to look like a bunny and was convinced all of the friends would think it was a heart. WHAT??? I have no idea where she came up with that one.
And here are just a couple pictures I like to call Love At Home. :) I was very ill one morning and was going to lay down on the love sac but found it occupied by Winston and Patches. They usually chase each other all over the house until the kitty hides under the couch, but I knew deep down they loved each other. The cat was purring (or as Liv says pearling) so loud I could hear her 10 feet away. It was so cute. Of course how could I pass up this darling shot of Livvy snuggling her cat. I don't know if the cat is happy about it, but I know the cute little girl is :)

By the way......on 9 days until Disney World!!!!!! I am SO SO SO excited!!!!!

2 comments:

Amber Miyake said...

Oh I love the hair! She does look like a cute little who!! Or a bunny! What a cutie! I love how she is snuggling the kitty, too!!

Sarah said...

Love the hair! I can't believe it's only 9 days away! That will be so much fun!