I have not quit!!!

So I am getting slightly behind in my blogging to say the least! It isn't that I don't still love to blog. I have been trapped working in the SLC office...good help is hard to find, especially office help!!! There is so much to be fixed and reorganized up there. By the time I get home I am SPENT! So I will get blogging when I have a more set schedule once again and don't feel like a chicken running around with my head cut off!!! At least great things will be happening Friday...seeing the doc about fertility stuff and going to HARRY POTTER!!!! My excitement is barely contained!!!!

Oh and here are some pictures to make this entry not so blah :)
Liv and Bristol opening presents! She got this little dog from Riley, Reed and Heather. She loves it!! She also got a basketball and a Dora tennis racket. Which reminds me I need to go take pictures of Ry and Liv playing tennis. She LOVES LOVES LOVES tennis!!
Liv's Ariel cake and all princess accessories (we got Mickey Mouse ears for the boys :) )
My mom got Livvy a castle princess cake for her birthday. She was so excited to eat all the frosting which made up the door. GROSS!! But hey, it was her birthday. She was also excited for the princesses that came with cake. Thanks Grandma K!
The weekend after Liv's birthday she and I "ruffed it" in my dad's tent in our backyard :) We had so much fun. We took the TV outside and watched the Little Mermaid Beginnings movie. She was in heaven! Thanks Russ for letting us borrow your flashlights!!
More sleepin' in the tent. Popcorn, a movie, princess sleeping bag...whatelse do you need??
One night Liv thought putting her daddy's clothes on would be funny. It was cuter the first time when I didn't take a picture....not quite as when I made her redo...oh well.
And here she is making her blogging debute....GEORGIA!!! This first picture does NOT even come close to capturing this cat's personality. However, the second shot of her with her paw extended, claws out....that is her!!!! She is constantly picking on Winston and our new dog, Sammie. But every now and then she is nice and calm. Currently she is taking down a sock that was up to no good. I will get pictures of the new dog ASAP!! Hope you enjoyed :)


8 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

Good luck with the fertility stuff!

Stephanie said...

Glad you are back:) Woah, sounds like you have been busy!!! As always cute pictures.
Best wishes with the fertility things!

Sarah said...

Friday will be such a great day. We'll keep you in our prayers about the fertility stuff. That kitten is so darling! It makes me want one.

Carrie and Tyson said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Amber Miyake said...

Nat! I love all of your pets! How fun! I hope you had fun at Harry Potter, and I hope things went well with the fertility dr! :) Talk to you soon I hope!! :)

Heiderhead said...

Sleeping in a TENT with a movie and popcorn! Aaaaaack you are a fun mom.
A what a cute kitty!

Tasha said...

I love Olivia's cakes!! Where did your mom find the castle one? I've never seen a cake like that! What a FUN idea & mom you are sleeping in a tent, watching movies & popcorn! I hope Friday went well & everything will work out for you guys!!

teriandbristol said...

How sad is it, that I am so used to you not having new posts that I haven't checked this until now???? So cute, and my son is such a cheeser!!!! :) Love you guys so so so much! :)