Creative little fart!

Liv loves to get glow sticks from Macey's. The other morning I was sitting in my chair reading and she exclaimed, "Mom look what I can do with these sticks!" She is too smart and creative for her own britches!!! I love it.
This, of course, is Mickey Mouse. Who know glow sticks could be such fun.
And last, but not least, Ry and Liv painted this. Liv did some of the background and then Ryan added the Olivia the Pig character. They have been working on a couple others to hang in her room. It will all go so nicely with her new blanket.........if I ever get it done :)




2 comments:

Amber Miyake said...

What a creative little girl! That is awesome! And of course the artwork by Ryan and Olivia is amazing! What a great talent!
And... just out of curiosity- what are you reading now?! :)
Oh - and I still have your books- I'm Going to bring them back to you! I promise! I'm not a crazy cousin book thief! hee hee! :)

Sarah said...

Olivia is very creative!!! I love the painting too!