Tubing at Jolley's

On New Year's Day we went sledding with my fam up to Jolley's Ranch. It was a lot of un. As you can see the snow was just a little deep in places.
Ryan getting ready to give Kim, Jaelan
and Tag a push down the hill.

Liv decided it was just as much fun to slide down little hills on her bum as it was to ride on a tube. She constantly wanted to go "slide".

After sliding in some spots she had to have a little assistance to get back to the top. Gramps and Daddy were always there to help.

It was a fairly warm day so after all the running up the hill Liv asked to loose her coat.
After Liv and Jae had been sliding on their bums for about 20 minutes they decided that wanted to go down the hill together. It was so cute. We had to have each of them sit on a side of the tube and then kind of fall into the middle to balance each other out. They had so much fun, but like I said was a little warm so the tubes would get stuck. Ry and I switched off running down the hill after them to make sure they kept going and that they didn't get run over at the bottom.
Ryan decided to slide down Liv's "slide" with her. I went down on the tube with her. It was just as much fun as I remember it being.

This last picture is my two sisters. Kim laid on the tube and as Brandi pushed her down she jumped on top. It was quite comical. As Ry, Liv and I were leaving they were trying to figure out getting my mom on the tube with them. I don't know how it turned out, but they are all still alive.

1 comment:

Amber Miyake said...

I love these pics! It's so fun that we have enough snow that we can go sledding this winter! I especially love the one of Liv & Jaelyn (sp?!) when they are going down together! It took me a second to realize both of them were on there! I was like: I see two pairs of boots, but only one.. Nope! I see two heads! hee hee! :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!