Dog the Bounty Hunter Theme Song (Yes we watch this strange yet fascinanting show)
Superman Theme Song
"I like to shake it, shake it" (We don't know where she got this one)
Defying Gravity from Wicked
What is this feeling? (Wicked again)
Popular (Wicked yet again)
Dora Theme Song
Baby Beluga
Scrubs Theme Song
Hot Dog Song from Mickey Mouse Club House
Daisy Bo Peep from Mickey Mouse Club House
The ABC's
Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani
Most anything by Jack Johnson
So many Wiggles Songs I can't count them
I will say her favorite is probably making up her own, but singing is one of this little girls favorite things.
As for Ryan and myself we are doing okay. Ry has had a lot of crazy things going on at work (that's to be expected working where he does, I guess). I tell him all the time how amazed I am at the patience and love he has for his clients. I am so lucky to be married to someone who shows such compassion to those around him. I love him more each and everyday. As for me I just keep workin' away at Winder World (yep Winder, as the CEO of this company calls them.) Things are great and life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment