Over the last couple of weeks Olivia has been saying some funny stuff. It is weird that she is getting so big and can have little conversations. So a small list of funny things from Livvy:
"Dad prayed for my hair" - after recieving a blessing
Liv : "Dad, Winston bit me. Hit him"
Dad: "No we don't hit."
Dad: "No we don't hit."
Liv: "Mom will do it"
"You on time out for not talking to me" - to her doll, whom she has put on time out
"I need a drink" (fake cough, fake cough, fake cough) - she does this to delay having to go to sleep
"Dad let's pray for your hair" - puts her hands on Dad's head in the middle of family prayer
Liv: "Dad I wanna popsicle."
Dad: "I think you have had enough."
Liv: "But you're my best friend." - batting her eyes (can you say manipulation)
Liv: "But you're my best friend." - batting her eyes (can you say manipulation)
"You go potty? Oh, good job." (clapping excitedly) - every time she sees you come out of the bathroom
"I like your hair" - to her teacher at Day Care after she got a hair cut over the weekend (quite an observant girl)
"Ms. Suzy went to time out" -about a teacher at school
"I no like chocolate ice cream, I want brown"- I have tried to explain they are the same thing
"He screaming at me." - after the dog barked at her for teasing him with a french fry
Needless to say our sweet girl fills our days with so much fun and laughter. We couldn't love her more if we tried.
Playing at the park
2 comments:
wow, these are so hilarious! What a sweetie, I can't wait to see her and you guys in a month or so. PS Nat was she right? I need to know who to call in case I have someone to punch. and I just might.
I have been known on occasion to give the dog a love tap or two when he gets out of control with the nipping at people. Now of course everytime Liv says anything about hitting him Ry always says. "I can't, but who can?" But I am here for ya Stace should you need some assistance with anyone. I got yer back!!
Post a Comment