The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
On the road again…
We have been so busy over the last couple of weeks looking for cars, putting in our front yard, and having two family members birthdays. Brant’s was on Saturday and Heather’s was on Sunday. Work has been especially busy as Russ has taken a couple of leave days. I am excited as we are starting to finally put our yard together and it looks great. We had so much help with our yard. Natalie’s dad was very generous and helped us beyond measure. He is such a wonderful father to both of us. We really could not ask for more from him, and Olivia is starting to love him more and more. I learn so much from him and admire so many of his qualities. Her brother Jason and his son, the awesome Hunter were a tremendous boost to our sod laying day. My parents gave their all to see us through. I struggle to adequately state how grateful I am for my mom and dad. Once again, as it has been throughout my entire life, they were there for me in every way I needed it, including a wise mother telling her son to stop and get out of the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment