The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
I’m Dreaming of a Green Memorial Day…
Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of Natalie’s dad Doug, we have ourselves a front yard. It looks great and turned out even better than we thought. Olivia has been very helpful during the process and even contributed to some grass placement (at least a strip). She likes to take care of me any time I am sick or struggling which serves as a manifestation of the great heart that she has. When I was laying on the floor sick with nausea the other day, she came over to me and started putting pillows and a blanket over me to make me more comfy. She then sat down by me and rubbed my back to help me feel better (something I believe she has observed Natalie doing in the past.) I teared up as I realized that she was being my little nurse. Her mother and I love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment