The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
I Don’t Need My Pajamas…
Olivia went shopping with us and she came home with some new pajamas that she helped pick out. I let her wear the one she choose at home and put her in her new pajamas. She seemed really happy and so were Natalie and I. We let her go upstairs to watch one episode of Dora the Explorer before she went to bed. I went up to make sure that she was ready, and she had taken them off. She seemed to be happy enough just sitting there in her diaper. She is so funny and always says or does something to make my wife and I crack up. She currently likes to try to get you to follow her by endlessly repeating “Comear” until you follow her. Natalie and I had a good night and both of us felt closer to each other by the end of the night. I am so glad we knew just the communication we needed to raise the relationship to a new height.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment