The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
A Delayed Turkey Day…
Since most of our family was extremely ill during the Thanksgiving Break, and some (mainly me) were so sick that they did not even get to enjoy their annual dinner at all, Natalie decided to be sweet and cook a turkey and all the works for me. I was so happy and appreciative of her effort to make last night such a wonderful night. The food was magical and the evening was a huge success. Olivia and Natalie both had some health problems. Livvy was extremely constipated again, which is hard to bear down with her and hope that she could push it out on her own. Natalie was having a hard day of cramps, and she suffers in such a selfless way. I am lucky enough that I have a great family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment