Oh man, I have been AWFUL!! I use to be so good with my blog. I have missed blogging. Work has been INSANE!! Not to mention my health has just been down right crap. Things are looking up now though so no more excuses!!
Liv posing with the 3 little pigs :)
In January I had nerve oblations done on the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th vetebre. Can you say OUCH? But the results have been well worth the 6 weeks of a very sore neck. I rarely have migraines anymore and it is AWESOME!!! Although, I am currently getting over 3 weeks of feeling like crap and not being able to breath, but perhaps the weather will start to warm up and give me chance to get feeling better.
My hair got really long so I whacked it off and donated it
In March Ryan was called as the 1st councilor in the bishopric. I was I had been allowed a camera so you could have seen the look on his face when the stake president extended the call. I worried he was going to fall out of his chair. He was so nervous to conduct this month, but has done an EXTRAORDINARY job. I am super proud of him. We have already had so many blessings from just these fews months of service he has given. It is so wonderful to be able to serve the Lord and get to know our ward family better.
Ry and I at an RSL watch party SO FUN
Olivia finishes 1st grade next week....sigh. I don't remember telling her she could grow up so quickly. She seems to change more each day. It is exciting to watch her little mind work. She loves to read and write books. She is such a sweet girl. Lately, she has proven what an obedient, spiritual girl she is. Since I have been quite ill and I didn't think I should be sharing my illness with all the nursery kids so I stayed home from church. Ryan came and got Liv to go to sacrament and primary. When he came home he told me he had offered to ask if she could sit with our neighbors during sacrament. Liv told him she would just sit by herself...and she did. She never makes a peep. Just sits on the bench with her arms folded or coloring. I'm so proud of her. She is such a great example to me.
Brant, Ry, Liv and Riley meeting Jamison Olave
He is SO AWESOME!!
We have had a fun year so far. We went to Disneyland in March with Grandma Jan and Brant. We have also been going to all the Real Salt Lake games. Olivia usually doesn't want to go because it is too loud, but this last game she had a total change of heart and now begs to go. I LOVE IT! She and her daddy watch soccer NONSTOP and she knows all the players on her favorite European teams. What a kid.
Liv with her 2 favorite guys EVER!!
This was our first RSL game last year
So that's kind of a quick overview of what's been going on. :) I am so blessed to have my little family. And I will start blogging more so we have our little adventures recorded :)
![]() |
| GOOOO REAL SALT LAKE!!!! |







2 comments:
It has been WAY too long! I was thinking about you guys just the other day. The last time we were in Utah we had taken a huge road trip up through WAshington and Mt and only came as far as Ogden so we didn't make it down to see you guys. We're not coming this year : (. So maybe next year. You mentioned you were thinking of making a road trip up here next year. We more than likely won't be here. We haven't signed contracts yet, so I hesitate to say anything is for sure, but more than likely we will be moving to Ky this December. CRAZY! We hadn't ever thought to move there but the practice opportunity we want to buy into is there and it feels good. You're more than welcome to come visit us there. Hey maybe we could go to Kirtland or something. And missouri is reasonably close too. Sorry to here you've been having health problems. I'm glad your on the mend. Oh and your hair looks great! I chopped mine off at the end of march and went back to brown. Sounds like you guys are doing great! We sure miss you guys. Love you!
So glad to see an update on your cute family!! Keep 'em coming. Miss you!!
Post a Comment