A Few Things I've Learned This Week....

It never ceases to amaze me how much there is to learn in life. I am so blessed to learn something new everyday. Here a couple of the things I have learned this week....mostly from my 5 year old.

Even when you are sick, you can smile.

A sink of water, a couple water toys, and an imagination can take you far.

Snuggles make everyone feel better.

Sometimes you just need someone to sit by you.

Messes can be cleaned up anytime....enjoy play time.

Home-made tents are magical.

Cupcakes have healing powers.

Take time each day to let you family know you love them.

Be friends with everyone.....even those who say they aren't your friend.

Pajamas are great anytime of the day.

But the thing she has taught me most this week is faith. Whenever I get discourage with fertility or adoption stuff Olivia's faith sustains me. She knows she is going to be a big sister...a WONDERFUL big sister. She reminds me often that Jesus and Heavenly Father know we want a baby and they are working hard to send us one and we just have to get ready. Her positive attitude is contagious. Our prayers are heard and one way or another I know the Lord has a plan for us. We will have more children and when we do we will have a party!!!!

4 comments:

Stephne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephne said...

I love the pure testimonies of little ones! We're praying for you guys that you'll get a little one very soon!

Heiderhead said...

Partay!!!!!

Tasha said...

I love this post! It makes me stop to realize that it is the little things that really matter in life & most of all your family! Little kids are so sweet & have greater testimonies than I think we sometimes give them credit! Hang in there I agree with Olivia, the Lord does know the intentions of your heart & he will bless you when the time is right! You are in our thoughts & prayers!